UI suggestions

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

UI suggestions

Post by Kristijonas »

I would like to name a few UI annoyances I've encountered:

1. I have ctrl+1'd a bunch of multi-role aircraft to use in extra situations. Problems is, I want to keep them in reserve when I don't use them, but when I press 1, they get selected, but at the same time, are not selected :o so I can't release them from reserve fast without clicking on them one by one. Which leads us to the other problem:

2. It's impossible to ctrl+A to select all units in a list. Have to manually ctrl+click them one by one. Pain in the ass when they are in the hundreds!

3. I can't seem to be able to select barracks/ports/air bases to view only the units that are inside those specific facilities (for example in case there's a local attack and i dont want to deploy my whole country troops but just troops in one hex.

4. It would be nice to have a feature to have all same type units selected fast from the unit selection menu.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: UI suggestions

Post by Balthagor »

Multiple ideas in one thread is always a challenge so I'm going to deal with these one at a time and ignore the others;

#2 - not sure why you're having troubles. I just testing with my savegame and was able to select reserves, then from the pulldown at the bottom of the screen filtered to a specific barracks.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

That either never worked for me or I'm doing something wrong! I select barracks from that menu and nothing happens, I still have all army shown.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

You need to select Ground Units icon.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”