Suggestion: Add South Brazil to the 2020 campaign

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ImperialistSupreme
Corporal
Human: Yes

Suggestion: Add South Brazil to the 2020 campaign

Post by ImperialistSupreme »

Hello, dear reader,

I'm a fan of the Supreme Ruler series and, when i knew that there was going to be another Supreme Ruler game, i was very happy. Now, i'm writing this to make a suggestion based on something that is happening here in Southern Brazil since the 90's.
Here in Southern Brazil, there is a very strong movement called O Sul É o Meu País (The South Is My Country), which consists on a creation of a brand new nation with the states of Rio Grande Do Sul, Santa Catarina and Paraná. This movement gets bigger and bigger everytime, and we are closer and closer to make a brand new state based on it. The reasons of this movement are:

1_ We have different political opinions than the rest of Brazil (In the south, the center-right politics are dominant, and in the rest of Brazil there are more leftist movements);
2_ We have many racial differences than the rest of Brazil (The majority of people in the south are white, while in the rest of Brazil the mulattos are dominant);
3_ Our accents are different than the ones of the rest of Brazil;
4_ Our culture is based off the European one (Mostly Italian and German)

IN THE GAME

This brand new nation starts pretty well, with a GDP/c of around $33,000, a treasury of about $10,000 M. The government would be a democracy, with the Liberal Party leading it. Here's a list of relationships:

Friendly: Argentina, Chile, Germany and Italy;
Cordial: Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zeland, Portugal and Taiwan;
Neutral: All the countries that i have not listed in the other relationships;
Cold: Cuba, Venezuela, Russia and Mongolia;
Hostile: China, North Korea, Iran, ISIL, Pakistan and Vietnam

This country would have a pretty weak military (About the same as the Uruguayan one). The country would not have any debts to pay, the taxes would be at around 35% and the social investment would be at around 60%, focusing more on Health Care, Education and Cultural Subsidy. The inflation would be at around 3.2% and it would decrease by time, The unemployment would be at around 11.6% and also would decrease by time. About 5.000 people would emigrate to the country per year, the birth rate would be around 12.3‰ per year, about 1.000 people would leave the country per year and the death rate would be about 14.5‰ per year.

If I forgot something, just tell me, I'll fix it later

Greetings from South Brazil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Suggestion: Add South Brazil to the 2020 campaign

Post by Balthagor »

Hello,

I've moved your suggestion here since SRGW will not have any modern maps. It will focus on the 1914 era.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
ImperialistSupreme
Corporal

Balthagor wrote:Hello,

I've moved your suggestion here since SRGW will not have any modern maps. It will focus on the 1914 era.

Really? Okay then
ALPHASTAR
Corporal

Post by ALPHASTAR »

ImperialistSupreme wrote:Hello, dear reader,

I'm a fan of the Supreme Ruler series and, when i knew that there was going to be another Supreme Ruler game, i was very happy. Now, i'm writing this to make a suggestion based on something that is happening here in Southern Brazil since the 90's.
Here in Southern Brazil, there is a very strong movement called O Sul É o Meu País (The South Is My Country), which consists on a creation of a brand new nation with the states of Rio Grande Do Sul, Santa Catarina and Paraná. This movement gets bigger and bigger everytime, and we are closer and closer to make a brand new state based on it. The reasons of this movement are:

1_ We have different political opinions than the rest of Brazil (In the south, the center-right politics are dominant, and in the rest of Brazil there are more leftist movements);
2_ We have many racial differences than the rest of Brazil (The majority of people in the south are white, while in the rest of Brazil the mulattos are dominant);

IN THE GAME

This brand new nation starts pretty well, with a GDP/c of around $33,000, a treasury of about $10,000 M. The government would be a democracy, with the Liberal Party leading it. Here's a list of relationships:

Cordial: Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zeland, Portugal and Taiwan;

This country would have a pretty weak military (About the same as the Uruguayan one). The country would not have any debts to pay, the taxes would be at around 35% and the social investment would be at around 60%, focusing more on Health Care, Education and Cultural Subsidy. The inflation would be at around 3.2% and it would decrease by time, The unemployment would be at around 11.6% and also would decrease by time. About 5.000 people would emigrate to the country per year, the birth rate would be around 12.3‰ per year, about 1.000 people would leave the country per year and the death rate would be about 14.5‰ per year.

Hey dude, if you want I can try to help you by making a scenario for your suggestion. I'll admit I'm not the greatest modder out there but I'm getting the hang of script events, and I think it's possible to actually make a scenario out of this, as well as maybe a divided Brazil Scenario. Message me back on you thoughts and if your interested
ImperialistSupreme
Corporal

ALPHASTAR wrote:
ImperialistSupreme wrote:Hello, dear reader,

IN THE GAME

Hey dude, if you want I can try to help you by making a scenario for your suggestion. I'll admit I'm not the greatest modder out there but I'm getting the hang of script events, and I think it's possible to actually make a scenario out of this, as well as maybe a divided Brazil Scenario. Message me back on you thoughts and if your interested

I like your idea, man! Sorry for not responding before, I was very busy

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”