UN and Extradition

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Zetangi
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

UN and Extradition

Post by Zetangi »

Hello, my name is Zetangi and I'm new to these forums. I love playing SRU, and I realize that the game is still developing, but it has without a doubt greatly improved :-) I can't help thinking of the great potential SRU has! UN at this point doesn't seem to be functional so I'm hoping to see it play a more interactive role sometime in the near future. I'm sure the developers know how the UN functions so there isn't any point in explaining everything. Now with Extradition, I can't help but find it a completely useless part of agreements. No really, what's the point of it? If that's going to be a part of the agreements and all, shouldn't there be a benefit of some sort to adding it? Now I do have a lot more ideas, but I understand there's only so much the developers can do. If any of the developers do by any chance read this, I humbly ask that you take my ideas in for consideration. Also, check out Simcountry and Rulers of Nations if you'd like some ideas of certain elements that would be beneficial to the game-play. Thank you for your time, and Happy New Year!
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Re: UN and Extradition

Post by way2co0l »

Yeah, I agree a lot more depth can be added to quite a few features in the game. Sadly there's only one guy really continuing to develop the game, and most of his efforts are on fixing the more pressing issues, making editors available, and trying to make the game play correctly with the features in place. Adding significant features and depth is probably something we won't see at this point. Figured I'd just let you know so you don't get your hopes up too high.

P.S.

Criminal extradition at this point does seem to have a few effects, though there's never been any confirmed documentation on exactly what those are. It definitely improves relations between the 2 countries, and I believe it has some minor effect on the countries law enforcement ratings which in turn effect parts of your economy and immigration.
Zetangi
Warrant Officer

Re: UN and Extradition

Post by Zetangi »

Can I ask who is currently developing the game?

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”