Minister locks for Taxes/Social Services

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Thadwookie
Major
Human: Yes

Minister locks for Taxes/Social Services

Post by Thadwookie »

Simply i want to encourage people using ai, could we possibly see an addition to add a lock tab for each bracket in taxes and social services, just like production model.

this would be really amazing as then you could eliminate the universal lock on taxes and social services.

It would be great as i would want my minister to control everything except lets say... Education / healthcare, something like that, because the ai instantly reacts to your gdp changes and responds faster and better then any human can. but i don't want to lock him out totally..

This also goes great with taxes for the same reason.

Any thoughts george?
Thadwookie
Major

Re: Minister locks for Taxes/Social Services

Post by Thadwookie »

No love? thats suprising.. most of you probrally just focus on war anyhow so this wouldn't effect you or, play on very easy. well when playing on very hard.. some things you don't want the minster to touch and let the rest under his / her control.
Uglyr
Lieutenant

Post by Uglyr »

Well... I'm not pro in these things but playing USSR 1936 on normal I prefer to control ALL taxes and social services by myself. And usualy this control is to keep Infra, Education, Law at 100% and everything other on minimum. And usualy I need to rework sliders only after reserach or major annex. That's around once a year. So I'm not against your idea but as for me - I don't need it now.
merlinx_at
Captain

Post by merlinx_at »

Thadwookie wrote:Simply i want to encourage people using ai, could we possibly see an addition to add a lock tab for each bracket in taxes and social services, just like production model.

this would be really amazing as then you could eliminate the universal lock on taxes and social services.

It would be great as i would want my minister to control everything except lets say... Education / healthcare, something like that, because the ai instantly reacts to your gdp changes and responds faster and better then any human can. but i don't want to lock him out totally..

This also goes great with taxes for the same reason.

Any thoughts george?

+1
SRU 9.0.73.1 (Steam) / W7Pro-64 eng

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”