AI keeping up with other region tech and build cap advances.

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

hoddized
Colonel

AI keeping up with other region tech and build cap advances.

Post by hoddized »

Since both the human and AI can see which designs other countries have developed, I think the AI should be much more inclined to develop better unit designs to keep up with rival nations. Same goes for build capacity, one region increasing build capacity or fielding new designs should have some sort of a domino effect.
ixonixas
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: AI keeping up with other region tech and build cap advan

Post by ixonixas »

hoddized wrote:Since both the human and AI can see which designs other countries have developed, I think the AI should be much more inclined to develop better unit designs to keep up with rival nations. Same goes for build capacity, one region increasing build capacity or fielding new designs should have some sort of a domino effect.
In other words: more powerful AI.
I agree

Also mutual defence pacts in the game mean nothing. I have yet to see whole NATO alliance to come to help their member state which was attacked. And that is kind of lame. Takes away a challange.
merlinx_at
Captain
Human: Yes

Re: AI keeping up with other region tech and build cap advan

Post by merlinx_at »

ixonixas wrote:
hoddized wrote:Since both the human and AI can see which designs other countries have developed, I think the AI should be much more inclined to develop better unit designs to keep up with rival nations. Same goes for build capacity, one region increasing build capacity or fielding new designs should have some sort of a domino effect.
In other words: more powerful AI.
I agree

Also mutual defence pacts in the game mean nothing. I have yet to see whole NATO alliance to come to help their member state which was attacked. And that is kind of lame. Takes away a challange.
+1
+1
SRU 9.0.73.1 (Steam) / W7Pro-64 eng

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”