Unit production only in loyal teritory.

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

amynase
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Unit production only in loyal teritory.

Post by amynase »

I think Germany usually gets too strong in the game because they conquer too many production facilities from Poland, France, etc.
The solution to this would be very easy, make unit production only work in loyal territory.
What do you think?
mattpilot
Lt. Colonel

Re: Unit production only in loyal teritory.

Post by mattpilot »

No.

The amount of units that can be fielded should be limited by what the economy can support and the manpower pool - not production capabilities.
amynase
Lt. Colonel

Post by amynase »

I agree.
I think they should get rid of prod. cap. You should be able to build 10,000 units at the same time if you have the resources and manpower. They should spawn at barracks, ports, airports. That would be perfect.
But, believe me, the devs are NEVER gonna do that!
So, we have to stick with production capacity and try to make them improve that :(
mattpilot
Lt. Colonel

Post by mattpilot »

wait wat ...

i mostly play small countries, so perhaps this is not a problem for bigger countries but ...

I normally can't spawn all my units because of missing reserve personnel .... i also can not keep my budget in the green if i spawn too many expensive units. Like high end support units (SAM, airplanes, tanks ..) cost a bunch of money in maintenance to keep deployed.
ZEvans96
Major

Post by ZEvans96 »

mattpilot wrote:wait wat ...
That's what I was thinking when I read that lol
amynase
Lt. Colonel

Post by amynase »

mattpilot wrote:No.

The amount of units that can be fielded should be limited by what the economy can support and the manpower pool - not production capabilities.
OK I opened a new thread suggesting exactly this here: http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 78&t=23752

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”