Current Suggestions

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

General Zod
Corporal
Human: Yes

Re: Current Suggestions

Post by General Zod »

Would it be possible to have spies attempt to form some type of coup or rebellion against a nation? I've funded insurgency before but i play with fog of war on so i don't really know if how it works or how effective it is. But my suggestion is not to have random partisian units pop up more frequently I want something like full revolutions and as not to have the bigger powers be taken down from within so easily make it so the smaller the nation and lower DAR or MAR the higher chance for success. I think it would be rather interesting to see countries like Greece have a revolution that was secretly supported by someone like the Germans or Italians.
Jacklax100
Lieutenant

Post by Jacklax100 »

General Zod wrote:Would it be possible to have spies attempt to form some type of coup or rebellion against a nation? I've funded insurgency before but i play with fog of war on so i don't really know if how it works or how effective it is. But my suggestion is not to have random partisian units pop up more frequently I want something like full revolutions and as not to have the bigger powers be taken down from within so easily make it so the smaller the nation and lower DAR or MAR the higher chance for success. I think it would be rather interesting to see countries like Greece have a revolution that was secretly supported by someone like the Germans or Italians.
I agree but it should cost a couple of billion of dollars.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Waypoints, Waypoint and .......

SUT!

Honestly, waypoints would make recon aircraft a lot easier to manage.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
Von Bismarck
Captain

Post by Von Bismarck »

Honestly, waypoints would make recon aircraft a lot easier to manage.
<-------Drooling at the mention of waypoints, Nom, Nom, Nom :D
tafilete
Sergeant

Post by tafilete »

I would suggest for a future major update to add some line graphs so you can see the changes thru time and compare vs other nations. It's always nice to have more info.
Xoo
Sergeant

Post by Xoo »

Add Generals & Navy Admirals

Look on my topic:
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 70&t=23351
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Xoo wrote:Add Generals & Navy Admirals

Look on my topic:
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 70&t=23351
If SR had 9999 suggestions, I would like this to be 9998 on the priority list.
hoddized
Colonel

Post by hoddized »

GDP figures instead of just GDP/c.
Immigration control (and emigration).
Different levels of forced conscription and drafts.
Better details of production costs (CG, IG and MG).
Military coalitions.
Change "liberation" and "colonized" option to include other loyalties inside the defeated country, instead of just annexing those parts.
Ability to clear building queue.

Edit: Oh, and a unit storage would be nice. Would work like the unit reserve except would never be deployed unless re-activated manually. Maintenance would be low and you could produce cheap tanks for other countries without them getting deployed with the rest of the reserve when at war.
Scoose
Major

Post by Scoose »

Could you add these topics to the list please they are for Missile Manual Targeting like you could do back in 2020 and GC as it was removed from the game for Cw onwards for a reason that only the goats know.

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 66&t=19615
and
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 78&t=23334

Thanks.
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

False flag attacks woul'd be a nice addition to spying. Handy tool to start new ,unhistorical wars (preferably between your adversaries).

and why not adding the option to accuse some other region if your spie is caught? At the cost of more expenses.
Please teach AI everything!
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

rogerbacon
Lieutenant

Post by rogerbacon »

For Air AI a no-rebase setting would be nice. I would like the AI to handle air missions but I don't want him to rebase my airplanes. This is especially important for aircraft carriers but is applicable to land based planes as well.
xeeks
Captain

Post by xeeks »

rogerbacon wrote:For Air AI a no-rebase setting would be nice. I would like the AI to handle air missions but I don't want him to rebase my airplanes. This is especially important for aircraft carriers but is applicable to land based planes as well.
AI doesn't handle Aircraft Carriers well... They keep it empty most of the time... Which annoys me a lot... |O
rogerbacon
Lieutenant

Post by rogerbacon »

Increased spotting for a Cv that has an air group on it.

CVs right now are virtually blind, being able to see only about 7 km. I would propose that the spotting rating of a cv be automatically increased when an air group is onboard to represent the search capabilities of aircraft. I'd make it something like Square root of (# of planes in the group * plane range). So for an 18 plane group with a range of 1000km that would give a spotting range of 134 km. Maybe code it so that the plane group had to be a tac bomber group as fighters were not used for search.

I know there are techs to increase soft attack by x% and the value on the unit stats doesn't change so (assuming its working) it is being changed off-screen, so to speak. If that's the case it should be possible to do something like this programmatically for spotting as well.

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”