Current Suggestions

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Leafgreen
Colonel

Re: Current Suggestions

Post by Leafgreen »

Tank trap/hedgehog/dragon teeth.

Build it in place like a fortification, tanks can not traverse that hex or even begin to enter it. Without advanced tanks that have a high enough range to attack an adjoining hex, you have to use foot infantry or artillery.
"That's O'neill, with two l's"
(Holds up 3 fingers)
golden.pole
Captain
Human: Yes

Post by golden.pole »

1. Make longer trade contacts over 90 days. Extend it to one year. I'm tired of clicking every 90 days, looking for deals, keeping track of all contracts. Make a list of signed contracts.

2. Make it possible to bribe nations to go to war or sign peace. This would add a lot of politics into the game.

3. Make Spies re-deploy automatically. Once I send spies for recon missions, I have to keep reassigning them over and over.
.....[]......
..IIII[]III...
.....[]......
.... []......REPENT and BELIEVE the GOSPEL.
gabeman27
Private

Post by gabeman27 »

1. Removal and replacement of the worldwide researchable units. It should simply be replaced by the big 6+1(France, Germany, UK, US, China, Russia, India?) in the military industry. If everyone can research the unit the point of giving independent units is moot. Not to mention it's rather boring if everyone is researching the same units and deploying the same ones. It'd be better if you just had a variety of choices from other nations. These independent units are just some nonsense everyone can do and don't really serve any purpose but to fill a gap in the unit tree.

2. AI focus on building it's industry and research capability instead of just conquering everything. They do build some industry but it never compares to the gain from direct conquest..which shouldn't be how it works.

3. Diplomacy should be far more important and not everything should be a military matter. This desperately needs some help.

4. International research efforts. This would be far better solution rather then just having made up units..joint research groups that give units and techs..not sure how that's capable but it seems you are making a new one..this would be a good way. The worldwide units really need axed. One of the reason I love SR is because of the capability to build, buy and manufacture real units and new ones too.

5. Overwork of deployment of units. It's clunky and the AI often messes with you and what your goals are. It's often annoying see units to deploy overseas suddenly decide to go back home or suddenly disappear into reserves. This runs into trading units..the amount of times I've trade to bulk up ally with units has been stopped countless time because the AI deploys the units and the trade deal fails

6. Transporting planes. It's rather difficult to or time consuming to micro your air force over seas. It'd be nice if it was far easier to have the ai transfer your airpower to a region or a simpler manual way. I often loose air units when playing as the US because of them running out of fuel. Transporting planes overseas should be quiet easy but instead you need to plane out landing spots and move them over which takes a bit of time. I only use 1/10th of my air force and never constantly use it because of the clumsiness and difficulty of managing air units.

7. Allies actually working together and nations not being destroyed when they loose. Peace conferences and agreements. No winner takes all.

8. Unit names
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

What about unit names?
Please teach AI everything!
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Post by nick-bang »

Zuikaku wrote:What about unit names?
+1 We have talked about this earlier in the context of historical RP: Waffen SS, Elite Wehrmacht units, Foreign Legion, Soviet Guards Divions to name a few

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”