Victory Over a country

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Jahook122
Corporal
Human: Yes

Victory Over a country

Post by Jahook122 »

A lot of the time in Supreme Rule Cold War when I take over a country alot of the time I have not been able to choose the 3 options( Annex, Liberate, Or colonize) I dont know if it is just multiplayer games alot, cause it is something I have had a problem with, But my Friend has complained about it ore than I have. So I am wondering if it will be fixed so you will have a choice every time you take a country over?
number47
General

Re: Victory Over a country

Post by number47 »

Jahook122 wrote:A lot of the time in Supreme Rule Cold War when I take over a country alot of the time I have not been able to choose the 3 options( Annex, Liberate, Or colonize) I dont know if it is just multiplayer games alot, cause it is something I have had a problem with, But my Friend has complained about it ore than I have. So I am wondering if it will be fixed so you will have a choice every time you take a country over?
*(talking about SRCW) You will never see this option in MP as this feature is not present in MP but in SP you should see this option every time you conquer a nation. We have been asking for this feature to be implemented in MP for some time now. :wink:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Not MP compatible at this stage of development.

Also, some regions (Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia) have no natural loyalty so cannot be colonized or liberated, they are always annexed.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
provolone
Warrant Officer

Post by provolone »

Why not prompt to colonize, liberate, or annex each loyalty region/battlezone? Having the option to colonize/annex/liberate before the war's end would also be useful.

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”