REQ: trade agreements generating money

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Zuikaku
General
Human: Yes

REQ: trade agreements generating money

Post by Zuikaku »

As far as I am aware (please, correct me if I'm wrong), trade agreements do not provide any significant economic bonuses.

It would be very nice if they actually mean something. Like generating some amount of money based of population and GDP of the two regions that have signed trade agreement.
Please teach AI everything!
provolone
Warrant Officer

Re: REQ: trade agreements generating money

Post by provolone »

Are you talking about 'free trade' agreements? It seems like you could make money indirectly by using your trading partner's surpluses.
dax1
Brigadier Gen.

Post by dax1 »

Zuikaku wrote:As far as I am aware (please, correct me if I'm wrong), trade agreements do not provide any significant economic bonuses.

It would be very nice if they actually mean something. Like generating some amount of money based of population and GDP of the two regions that have signed trade agreement.
+1
Con forza ed ardimento
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

provolone wrote:Are you talking about 'free trade' agreements? It seems like you could make money indirectly by using your trading partner's surpluses.
yes you can, but trade agreements around the world are made to make money. Yes, you can manualy trade surpluses, yes I like micromanagement, bu this is a bit too much. Free trade does not mean only trading resources, but also services (telecom, building, medical services, tourism etc.). So, why does not free trade generate money per se?? The way as it is now, it does not have any practicall effect....
Please teach AI everything!

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”