Feature Discussions

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Feature Discussions

Post by Balthagor »

We hope to have more discuss as development continues, but there are certainly some ideas from SR-CW that we were not able to pursue that a large development cycle will open up.

To our forum users, if you see a thread in the SR-CW or even SR2020 sections that you think should be discussed in relation to the new project, please post in it and I will move the discussion to this section.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
davidclaywood
Lieutenant

OOB .csv file data

Post by davidclaywood »

Wow, really appreciate all of the new data included in these files. In particular the Data not essential to the game play but the details where you got the information like web links.

Great thing about '.csv. data files is you can put anything you want in the data structure including data not currently used in the application.

My dream game I would have pop up panels that would contain real pictures and detailed information and comments on the unit. With the internet now it seems one could point to Wikipedia or your own Web Server to fetch this data for display in the game.

Anyway we modders really appreciate the data.

Looks like you are addng field names in the files more often than in the past, this too is a great help.

Keep up the GREAT work.
rich2083
Corporal

Re: Feature Discussions

Post by rich2083 »

first of all thanks to all you guys for the the game and the support on the forum!

a feature i would like to see is the ability to scrap industrial and military facilities with no attached upgrades attached. at the moment it is such a major task requiring thousands of clicks. thanks!

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”