Illicit or luxurious income? Good quality?

Got any suggestions/wish list items? Put them here!

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

The Khan
General

Illicit or luxurious income? Good quality?

Post by The Khan »

Gems are far too valuable for being lumped as "Ore", and some countries have illicit ways of earning money. Life isn't an arena of uniform goods, this would be USSR.

Afghanistan produces tons of pot every day. TONS of it. World's biggest producer and drug supplier.

There are gem wars in Africa even now. Gems aren't just for jewelry, but for industry as well. And there will always be rich bastards in the world willing to pay another ton of cash to spoil their trophy females.

A monochrome TV produced in a 3rd world country with a price of 10$ can compete a superb plasma TV with the price of 1000$, amirite?

Don't you folks think that Tech Level should dramatically effect a good? Or certain locations in small scenarios making you earn money.
SoB
Brigadier Gen.

Post by SoB »

it is not so eays the USA as the best thech level (acording to the game) but japan and south kore have way beter robots tv and the list gos on
Feltan
General

Post by Feltan »

SoB wrote:it is not so eays the USA as the best thech level (acording to the game) but japan and south kore have way beter robots tv and the list gos on
There is a difference between military and industrial technology compared to consumer goods.

Regards,
Feltan
ETA Five Minutes ......
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

Feltan wrote:
SoB wrote:it is not so eays the USA as the best thech level (acording to the game) but japan and south kore have way beter robots tv and the list gos on
There is a difference between military and industrial technology compared to consumer goods.

Regards,
Feltan
In any case, in the next games a bit of quality ratings amongst goods could be nice. Also a constant global buyer for one type of plentiful supply in a level could be good.

What good is it if World Market offers millions of oil barrels in Middle East?
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

what good is it to buy things you dont really need? what good is to lower your economy?

commenting on the constant buyer thing
Economically people **** on me

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

killerflood wrote:what good is it to buy things you dont really need? what good is to lower your economy?

commenting on the constant buyer thing
A middle east Scenario should have a World Market NOT offering oil, but paying a healthy price for EVERY BARREL sold. Do you get what I mean? So, oil fields would be a DIRECT essence towards quick cash.

No in betweens, oil = moneh!

That would restore a good meaning to middle east and energy wars.

If this would be implemented in S2020, I would be so grateful I'd buy it twice.

Return to “Wish List”