What do you want to see in Supreme Ruler 2010?

Got any suggestions/wish list items? Put them here!

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Welcome to the community! I'd be very interested to know what magazine we where mentioned in.

Interesting idea on the regime change but we don't even allow the player to change their own goverment except at key points of the campaign. You can however intimidate other regions to affect their agendas. We've already had occasions of players who supported a neighbour because if they did not, the neighbour would simply annex them.

As for the beta testing, we will add more testers in the future so be sure to go to the site and sign up.

http://www.strategyfirst.com/beta
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
McCrank
Corporal

Post by McCrank »

Balthagor wrote:Welcome to the community! I'd be very interested to know what magazine we where mentioned in.

Interesting idea on the regime change but we don't even allow the player to change their own goverment except at key points of the campaign. You can however intimidate other regions to affect their agendas. We've already had occasions of players who supported a neighbour because if they did not, the neighbour would simply annex them.

As for the beta testing, we will add more testers in the future so be sure to go to the site and sign up.

http://www.strategyfirst.com/beta
Thanks for the welcome Balthagor. There was a snippet in the newest (July or August) issue of Compter Games magazine, it has The Matrix Online on the cover of the mag. I dont have the exact article, but they stated that they loved the name Battlegoat, and that they hope you pull off the grandness that you are trying to achieve. Looking forward to beta/final, this game sounds too good!

Return to “Wish List”