Historic Pricing Charts for Commodities

Got any suggestions/wish list items? Put them here!

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

tinjaw
Warrant Officer

Post by tinjaw »

I would like to see the ability to bring a graph of the historical bid and offer prices for commodities with the ability to change between daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly pricing. A running 10 time-interval average also plotted on that same graph would also be helpful.
tinjaw
Warrant Officer

Post by tinjaw »

The more I get involved in the economics of the game the more I want more historical data for everything. It would be nice to have analysis screens added to each of the panels. For example to determine the trends in trade over the past week(s), month(s), year(s). Or to see my average treasury balance of the past year. Or see how many tonnes of a commodity I bought or sold on the market and at what average price.
OXA
Sergeant

Post by OXA »

Since I´m not a betatester I have not seen what is actually avaliable in the game.

However I would like to second that there is a need for proper statistics for the economics variables. Adding to what was proposed above I would like indexes with an adjustable base.. (maybe you could set one base youself and also have a yearly base and a one base for game start) would be very nice =).

Maybe this should be deeper data that you could get a hold of if you liked. Not defult data since alot of ppl problerbly would just be confused by it.. perhaps this could be added in a patch =).. for all us who would like to apply our economic knowlige in the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OXA on 2004-04-25 16:29 ]</font>
Stateman
Sergeant

Post by Stateman »

Or to see how much of an impact my economic warfare techniques are having on the neigbours.

Return to “Wish List”