Preventing Barbarossa

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Zuikaku
General
Human: Yes

Preventing Barbarossa

Post by Zuikaku »

So, if playing as Italy and Japan I become ally of USSR and Germany - does this prevents Barbarossa from happening? Does spheres have anything to do with it? In my game as Japan I finally made Siam become ally of mine, but it switched to blue (allied sphere). Which does not make any sense after all the aid it receives from Japan on regular basis. So, will Soviets switch to allied side too?
Please teach AI everything!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Preventing Barbarossa

Post by Balthagor »

I know there are conditions but I don't remember what they are, I'd have to go looking. Currently doing some map fixes...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Balthagor wrote:I know there are conditions but I don't remember what they are, I'd have to go looking. Currently doing some map fixes...
Thanks, if someone remembers, please let me know :-)
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Zuikaku wrote:In my game as Japan I finally made Siam become ally of mine, but it switched to blue (allied sphere). Which does not make any sense after all the aid it receives from Japan on regular basis. So, will Soviets switch to allied side too?
My dear friend, have you already forgot that the sphere system is broken ever since it was implemented in srcw? :roll:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

number47 wrote:
Zuikaku wrote:In my game as Japan I finally made Siam become ally of mine, but it switched to blue (allied sphere). Which does not make any sense after all the aid it receives from Japan on regular basis. So, will Soviets switch to allied side too?
My dear friend, have you already forgot that the sphere system is broken ever since it was implemented in srcw? :roll:
No, but in the long nights when not thinking about SUT I only find other frustrating issues like the spheres :D

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”