Preventing Barbarossa

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Post Reply
Message
Author
Zuikaku
General
Posts: 2109
Joined: Feb 10 2012
Human: Yes

Preventing Barbarossa

#1 Post by Zuikaku » Oct 06 2014

So, if playing as Italy and Japan I become ally of USSR and Germany - does this prevents Barbarossa from happening? Does spheres have anything to do with it? In my game as Japan I finally made Siam become ally of mine, but it switched to blue (allied sphere). Which does not make any sense after all the aid it receives from Japan on regular basis. So, will Soviets switch to allied side too?
Please teach AI to liberate and colonize instead of only annexing!

User avatar
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Posts: 20644
Joined: Jun 04 2002
Human: Yes
Location: BattleGoat Studios

Re: Preventing Barbarossa

#2 Post by Balthagor » Oct 06 2014

I know there are conditions but I don't remember what they are, I'd have to go looking. Currently doing some map fixes...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Zuikaku
General
Posts: 2109
Joined: Feb 10 2012
Human: Yes

Re: Preventing Barbarossa

#3 Post by Zuikaku » Oct 07 2014

Balthagor wrote:I know there are conditions but I don't remember what they are, I'd have to go looking. Currently doing some map fixes...
Thanks, if someone remembers, please let me know :-)
Please teach AI to liberate and colonize instead of only annexing!

User avatar
number47
General
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sep 15 2011
Human: Yes
Location: X:913 Y:185

Re: Preventing Barbarossa

#4 Post by number47 » Oct 07 2014

Zuikaku wrote:In my game as Japan I finally made Siam become ally of mine, but it switched to blue (allied sphere). Which does not make any sense after all the aid it receives from Japan on regular basis. So, will Soviets switch to allied side too?
My dear friend, have you already forgot that the sphere system is broken ever since it was implemented in srcw? :roll:
Image
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Zuikaku
General
Posts: 2109
Joined: Feb 10 2012
Human: Yes

Re: Preventing Barbarossa

#5 Post by Zuikaku » Oct 07 2014

number47 wrote:
Zuikaku wrote:In my game as Japan I finally made Siam become ally of mine, but it switched to blue (allied sphere). Which does not make any sense after all the aid it receives from Japan on regular basis. So, will Soviets switch to allied side too?
My dear friend, have you already forgot that the sphere system is broken ever since it was implemented in srcw? :roll:
No, but in the long nights when not thinking about SUT I only find other frustrating issues like the spheres :D
Please teach AI to liberate and colonize instead of only annexing!

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”