Hot Relations Start

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ZEvans96
Major
Human: Yes

Hot Relations Start

Post by ZEvans96 »

So I started with Hot Relations or High Volatility and within a month the USSR attacked Poland, which I am not complaining about because that's what I asked for with High Volatility lol. But my question is, is there a different set of events for High Vol. than for a normal game or was it just random?
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Hot Relations Start

Post by GreenGoblin »

Just random I think. Changing volatility seems to make relations between regions more extreme.
Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

Events will still happen, but they may be pretty weird. For example, if Germany is already fighting UK/France, some--but not all--of the Czech Crisis events will still fire. Same if the USA wipes out Japan--no Pearl Harbor event, but Germany/Italy will still automatically declare war.
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Aragos wrote:Events will still happen, but they may be pretty weird. For example, if Germany is already fighting UK/France, some--but not all--of the Czech Crisis events will still fire. Same if the USA wipes out Japan--no Pearl Harbor event, but Germany/Italy will still automatically declare war.
But that's only if you play Campaign and not Sandbox, correct?
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by GreenGoblin »

Events are still there in sandbox.
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

But I thought I heard people say in some cases USA didn't declare war on Germany & Italy... Alrighty then.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”