A little problem

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

MikeRegan
Lieutenant

A little problem

Post by MikeRegan »

I'm playing the US and have a "Mutual Defense Pack" w/Poland. I'd like to give them a few jet aircraft but have run into a problem. When I try give them the unit through the Diplomatic Screen, the unit(s) are stationed in the US but cannot fly to Poland even though the country designation for it changes to Poland. The plane has to far to fly obviously. If I station the jet inside Poland and then try to give it to Poland, the jet does not show up on list of available aircraft. I've tried to put it on an aircraft carrier and then station the aircraft carrier just off the Poland Coast but it still doesn't show up on the list either.
It seems that once the aircraft is activated and not in Reserves, it cannot be given away. And I can't put the specific aircraft in Poland in Reserves because I have no Aircraft Production building inside the country. SCREAMING
Any suggestions?
number47
General
Human: Yes

Re: A little problem

Post by number47 »

In the game settings screen, tick off the "diplomatic merchant marine" option and all units trade will result in units magicaly transfering to buyers capital (or corresponding barracks, sea port or air base) without the need to travel from seller to buyer.

This options is in its current state broken and players should avoid playing with the option set to ON.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”