Having another country declare war on you

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

L'Abattage
Corporal
Human: Yes

Having another country declare war on you

Post by L'Abattage »

I am trying to get ahead of historical events and I would like to have some other minor nations declare war on me (Germany). I want to do this so I don't take the casus belli hit and lose favor just yet, but one of the places I would like to take over is Tangier. I sent a spy into their capitol and have him set to do some sabotage, but I don't think he does anything. Also, they have no army, air force, or navy, so I don't think they can detect him. I gave them some recon units and a ship, but they didn't show up in their territory. Another thing is that there is no picture of their official only a silhouette. I was trying to openly get caught doing things in their country, but that is not happening. I saw where if you pressed control+shift+s it opens the cheat menu and if your entered 'saddme' after you entered 'cheats allowcheats' you could get a random country to declare war on you, but this doesn't seem to work in Supreme Commander 1936. Any help on having this country declare war on me would be appreciated.

Regards,
L'Abattage
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Having another country declare war on you

Post by Balthagor »

Germany is much too big, Tangier will never make the DoW. It won't let you game the system like that.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Re: Having another country declare war on you

Post by GIJoe597 »

I do not have 1936 (because of steam), but, can you save game, log in as whichever country you want, then declare war, save, log back in as Germany?
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”