Control of Airplanes

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

L'Abattage
Corporal
Human: Yes

Control of Airplanes

Post by L'Abattage »

I just started playing the game a few days ago as Germany and I have a question about control of my airplanes. I have locked the minister out of any control, but I noticed my that for some reason some of my planes have a red band around their health indicator and will fly in circles around my air field. I have had them at this base for several months and they just started flying on their own. I like having complete control over my units so, my question is how do I turn of this function?

Thanks,

L'Abattage
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Control of Airplanes

Post by Balthagor »

You have over-stacked the location.

See the manual, Game Strategies, Tactics & Rules - Military Tactics for more details.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
L'Abattage
Corporal

Post by L'Abattage »

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Changes are made.
rogerbacon
Lieutenant

Post by rogerbacon »

While on the topic of control of airplanes, it would be nice if the minister would not rebase airplanes from CVs, regardless of minister control level. I'd like to give the minister high level of control so my planes will perform air strikes and other combat missions but when I do that it flies the planes off of my carriers and rebases them at an airfield. The alternative is to give it no control and then I have to do every mission myself.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”