Some words from a FANBOY

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Emp
Corporal
Human: Yes

Some words from a FANBOY

Post by Emp »

Hello

Thanks you for the great game you came with, 1936 is a good game. It's not a noob-friendly game, people need time to play this correctly, especially because you can't use you'r previous experience from wargame or diplomatic game to play this title, but when you do, it is very rewarding. It's unique. Thanks.

After playings several games, that is true the map become a bit messy, it's happen when a country gouvernement goes to exil, i defended poland with UK against soviet and german, and when i was successfuly pushing back soviet army, poland felt, but the land i was conquering after this was polish.

Now that i master the game, i came up with an idea. Could we build stuff in the friendly/neutral countries ? i mean, if i don't want war, or if i'm economicly powerfull, i would help my friends. Ok i can give money (but the AI don't use theirs money so well), i can give ressouces, yes, but i want to help more. I want to build stuff for him. I want to improve his manufacturies, i want to sends him reserves personnels, scientist, i want to boost him, install militaries equipement like AA-missile, fortress.

Then i was wondering. Hell, we don't have a big bunch of construction possibilities, could we get more ? could we build another "magino line" and set troops to defends it ? Oh speaking about settings stuff, i need (so i guess other would need it as well) i need a button to reset "ALL" the "Theatre Battle Zone" to "Low" , cause when i'm in war, i give order to my troops by this way, i put "High" on the town region i want to focus/conquer. But there are so much region that i can't remember all the region puted on high

i can't let the people reading this without a happy ending. 1936 is good, stable, playable, enjoyable and very rewarding after some effort, don't expect to play a fast wargame that's all.

N.B Be kind, i'm not native english speaker :/
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: Some words from a FANBOY

Post by GreenGoblin »

Emp wrote:a button to reset "ALL" the "Theatre Battle Zone" to "Low" , cause when i'm in war, i give order to my troops by this way, i put "High" on the town region i want to focus/conquer. But there are so much region that i can't remember all the region puted on high
This would be very helpful.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”