Inudstrial / miliatry complex

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

iponu
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Inudstrial / miliatry complex

Post by iponu »

Before any one asks , yes i did search the other post for answers and didn't find what am looking for
my questions

1. How much Upkeep do those empty complexes cost . Is it worth trying to clean up the map after every invasion ?

2. If I decided to clean those empty complexes . is there a faster way than "{" or "}" and manually scrapping them ?

3. Is there a way to fast clean a new Annexed land of all the Industry and military structures and cost upkeep ? because I see a button with repair all in a specific region
number47
General
Human: Yes

Re: Inudstrial / miliatry complex

Post by number47 »

iponu wrote:Before any one asks , yes i did search the other post for answers and didn't find what am looking for
my questions

1. How much Upkeep do those empty complexes cost . Is it worth trying to clean up the map after every invasion ?
Not sure about costs, but it is always good to clean the map of annexed land. Why? Well since you get penalty on goods produced in unloyal hexes, it is better to get the ind goods from scrapping and if needed build those in your own hexes. You can leave only the complexes you can't build in your country (loyal hexes), raw resources like oil or uranium...
iponu wrote: 2. If I decided to clean those empty complexes . is there a faster way than "{" or "}" and manually scrapping them ?
None that I know of...
iponu wrote: 3. Is there a way to fast clean a new Annexed land of all the Industry and military structures and cost upkeep ? because I see a button with repair all in a specific region
Same as no.2
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”