How do i scrap multiple units? (make them reserves)

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

pex666
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

How do i scrap multiple units? (make them reserves)

Post by pex666 »

Sorry guys but i dont understand how to scrap units (multiple) i havent played for a while. and now when i returned i cant scrap units?

I go to "defense" and if i click "reserve units" i can scrap... but not on currently "deployed" units... OK makes sense! But how do i make multiple units join the reserve? I can select multiple "cavalry" for example but how to make them join the reserves?

Thanks in advance!
Von Bismarck
Captain

Re: How do i scrap multiple units? (make them reserves)

Post by Von Bismarck »

pex666 wrote:Sorry guys but i dont understand how to scrap units (multiple) i havent played for a while. and now when i returned i cant scrap units?

I go to "defense" and if i click "reserve units" i can scrap... but not on currently "deployed" units... OK makes sense! But how do i make multiple units join the reserve? I can select multiple "cavalry" for example but how to make them join the reserves?

Thanks in advance!
Use the unit order panel after you select the units you want to scrap, there is a "scrap unit" order.
scrap unit.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

And understand if you SCRAP a unit it is GONE. Not the same as putting it into the Reserves. You get back some military goods and any personnel.
pex666
Lieutenant

Post by pex666 »

thanks guys, i found how to do it.. it was easier before (i think)

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”