How to create Vichy France?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Cdiplayer
Colonel
Human: Yes

How to create Vichy France?

Post by Cdiplayer »

Does anybody know exactly what conditions I need to satisfy to get Vichy France to form? I've been playing as the Germans for the past few hours trying to figure it out and I can't get it to form for the life of me.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: How to create Vichy France?

Post by Balthagor »

I've been meaning to better document that. You need to eliminate BeNeLux and take some of the areas in Northern France IIRC.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Balthagor wrote:I've been meaning to better document that. You need to eliminate BeNeLux and take some of the areas in Northern France IIRC.
Can I colonize/liberate BeNeLux or do I have to annex them? Also, is there a specific time frame? Do I have to annex France or can I liberate/colonize the rest of it besides Vichy? I only ask because the whole reason I've wanted to create Vichy is so that I can have two Frances, one being a colony of me and then one being Vichy.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

You have till sometime in '42 for it to form. It seems to be BeNeLux dead (so annexed) and own 876, 163 and 829, 150 and 834, 158. I can't tell if Colonizing France would interfere, but annex is more likely to work.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”