Want to help create Facility Table for SR:1936 Wiki

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Trifler
Lieutenant

Want to help create Facility Table for SR:1936 Wiki

Post by Trifler »

I'm interested in working on a Facilities Table on www.supremewiki.com, like the ones that exist for SR:2020 and SR:CW. I spent a lot of time helping with the one for SR:2020. However, it appears to be set to Dev access only or something.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Want to help create Facility Table for SR:1936 Wiki

Post by Balthagor »

You just need to request access. There was too much spam hitting the site for those moderating it to manage, we had to make it access on request. Drop me an email I'll set you up.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Von Bismarck
Captain
Human: Yes

Post by Von Bismarck »

Trifler wrote:I'm interested in working on a Facilities Table on http://www.supremewiki.com, like the ones that exist for SR:2020 and SR:CW. I spent a lot of time helping with the one for SR:2020. However, it appears to be set to Dev access only or something.
I am not sure what this will look like when it is done, but it sounds like a worth-while endeavor.

I hope the table will include supply parameters and annexed country build info.
Trifler
Lieutenant

Post by Trifler »

Von Bismarck wrote:
Trifler wrote:I'm interested in working on a Facilities Table on http://www.supremewiki.com, like the ones that exist for SR:2020 and SR:CW. I spent a lot of time helping with the one for SR:2020. However, it appears to be set to Dev access only or something.
I am not sure what this will look like when it is done, but it sounds like a worth-while endeavor.

I hope the table will include supply parameters and annexed country build info.
I can only add the information that can be found in the game, mostly from the tooltips, etc. If someone knows how and wants to dig into the game files they might find more information. Or, if annexed countries take a flat percentage cut, like 20% off, then that'd be easy enough. The Devs might be willing to add some info once the main stuff is filled in, but that would be up to them.
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

All the base stats can be found in Maps/DATA/DEFAULT.UNIT (open with excel or a decent CSV editor)
As for modifiers, I believe they are hardcoded, so probably need one of the goats to be willing to give any exact formulas, if they aren't already on the wiki somewhere

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”