does the u.s. automaticly invade europe in 1944

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

mrspielemaster
Corporal
Human: Yes

does the u.s. automaticly invade europe in 1944

Post by mrspielemaster »

i am currently in the year 1941 as england(just took tunis 8) ) and was wondering if the us invades europe like it happend in 1944
also how do i stop vichy france automaticly taking over areas where i have no amy's placed (tunis deserts)
George Geczy
General

Re: does the u.s. automaticly invade europe in 1944

Post by George Geczy »

mrspielemaster wrote:i am currently in the year 1941 as england(just took tunis 8) ) and was wondering if the us invades europe like it happend in 1944
also how do i stop vichy france automaticly taking over areas where i have no amy's placed (tunis deserts)
While possible, in most cases the US will not directly recreate the D-Day invasion in Sandbox or Campaign games. It will provide goods and financial support to the UK and USSR, as well as other actions, though it's control is through AI decisions and so will be a bit different each game. In the latest update we've increased the US's inclination to get involved, though we will be adding more historical elements in future updates.

Vichy is generally at war with England and so they will encroach in areas you don't have defended.

-- George.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”