Italy dont want to be allied with Ge, it gonna hurt at home?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

swedewolf
Major
Human: Yes

Italy dont want to be allied with Ge, it gonna hurt at home?

Post by swedewolf »

Late 41 Italy are at war with UK, same as my Germany. Italy are at 5 green(friendly) and asked in -39-40 for an alliance. But I waited untill I my self was at war(sandbox). And by that hinder the strange happening in my last German play where Italy wrecked havoc thrue the maginot line. Now the UK declared war on my ally Rumania so I became embroiled in (for me) a to early war anyway. So now I ask Italia to become allies, but even after induced the offer with 1.500m money they say it got low interest and will hurt local feelings? I thought sandbox was free from hard coded diplo? I might continue play this session but it feels odd somehow. :-?
swedewolf
Major

Re: Italy dont want to be allied with Ge, it gonna hurt at h

Post by swedewolf »

Same with Japan I just realized. Hmm, we got the same enemy and full friendlyness.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

swedewolf wrote:Same with Japan I just realized. Hmm, we got the same enemy and full friendlyness.
It sounds like you pissed of their civilians through your actions which is why they wont sign with you. Not sure what you mean by "hardcoded" diplo anyway. Wouldn't hardcoded diplo be them being forced to ally? :lol:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
swedewolf
Major

Post by swedewolf »

Fistalis wrote:
swedewolf wrote:Same with Japan I just realized. Hmm, we got the same enemy and full friendlyness.
It sounds like you pissed of their civilians through your actions which is why they wont sign with you. Not sure what you mean by "hardcoded" diplo anyway. Wouldn't hardcoded diplo be them being forced to ally? :lol:
Hehe, you right. Well I be better every new start. cheers.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”