Militia shouldnt use manpower :wink:

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

swedewolf
Major
Human: Yes

Militia shouldnt use manpower :wink:

Post by swedewolf »

Old men and boys on bicyckles some one said. I understand that this cant be a valued argument for many countries but maybee create som non manpower needed units For say UK(homeguard), Germany(volksturm) and Soviet. Same fighting value as garrison but could movable. Low priority ofcource but mentioned just the same.
Ozi
Lieutenant

Re: Militia shouldnt use manpower :wink:

Post by Ozi »

basically the game doesnt reflect different draw methods. In war most nations forced a draw and that way increased ist army enourmosly compared to peacetimes. A game flaw. But i think it can be neglected, as the MP you Need for Units is so small that i never needed at least half my Manpower...
swedewolf
Major

Post by swedewolf »

I struggle with low manpower and found out that deleting some of my airbase defenders might help some. Im using Militia for the airbase protection versus Partisans but realized use much more than same value infantry (some 300 men) so Infantry and/or garrison in the future. So hopefully more for men for the industri. The old men and boys on bicycly should be outside industri manpower I guess but still in some use as Volksturm, Homeguards etc I guess.
Rhaycen
Major

Post by Rhaycen »

Don't worry too much about realism, if you need infantry guards to protect your airfield .. but build some Commandos/Rangers/Elite Guards ... if you have the space time to do so.
swedewolf
Major

Post by swedewolf »

Oh ok. Will try that.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Rhaycen wrote:Don't worry too much about realism, if you need infantry guards to protect your airfield .. but build some Commandos/Rangers/Elite Guards ... if you have the space time to do so.
Best suggestion i've heard. Best use of man power for the most military capability.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”