Damaged buildings

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Uglyr
Lieutenant

Damaged buildings

Post by Uglyr »

I'm curious how much repairing cost. Is it the same value as construction cost, or much cheaper?

If it's the same cost, then what is the reason to repair buildings on conquered territory? As building on tile with non-your Loyalty always produce less than on your territory - it will be wiser to leave damaged buildings as they are and build new building on tile with your loyalty.

If it's not, then what is the price?

Also what effect damage have on workforce consumption and all other calculations like production costs. For exapmle if I have 10 buildings with 10% health and 1 building with 100% health what will be the difference, given they are on same supply and loyalty tiles?
Turbo823
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Re: Damaged buildings

Post by Turbo823 »

Good question. The process of repairing buildings is somewhat of a mystery to me.

I am playing Italy and starting out in 1936, I noticed that several cities (Fiume and Ragusa) had buildings that needed repair. That seems a bit strange. Later after conquering Ethiopia and colonizing it, I couldn't manually repair the buildings. I was told the colony manages it. Two years later, not one building has been repaired except the hub.

How is it that the parent country can't help its colony repair buildings?

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”