Game Update/Patch 8.0.102

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

x4127
Private
Human: Yes

Re: Game Update/Patch 8.0.102

Post by x4127 »

is it possible to get a link for this without using steam?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Mission Space wrote:perhaps annexing should not be allowed for the AI at all..it would make most wars a little more "realistic"
Really? In a five year period Germany annexed Austria, Poland, Danzig, Memel, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Norway and half of France...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

x4127 wrote:is it possible to get a link for this without using steam?
Not at this time.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
moin
Sergeant

Post by moin »

I'm not on steam so how can i get the update......Please make the update easily accessible to people from all around the world.....
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

There are only 2 places to get the game, Steam and GamersGate. Gamersgate informs you Steamworks will be needed as a 3rd party application. It was clearly listed as needing Steam so we cannot complain if we purchased it.

*Full Disclosure - I do not use Steam either and I sympathize with you, but it is what it is.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

moin wrote:I'm not on steam so how can i get the update......Please make the update easily accessible to people from all around the world.....
Well if you didn't get the game from Steam where exactly DID you get the game from, since it's not available from any other sources...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

Balthagor wrote:
moin wrote:I'm not on steam so how can i get the update......Please make the update easily accessible to people from all around the world.....
Well if you didn't get the game from Steam where exactly DID you get the game from, since it's not available from any other sources...
PIRATE FOUND PREPARE THE PLANK!!!!
moin
Sergeant

Post by moin »

mikeownage wrote:
Balthagor wrote:
PIRATE FOUND PREPARE THE PLANK!!!!
First of all i don't have the game.....i play the game in nearby cyber cafe.....If you don't know what does cyber cafe means then it is a type of shop where you pay for 1 hour to play any game from fifa to any grand strategy game. Also the cafe is a genuine seller of computer software so i don't think they had the pirated version. I spend 2-3 hours daily in cafe as my PC is too slow for playing modern games. Also STEAM IS MONOPOLIZING THE GAME INDUSTRY and steam should be scrapped.

Also all computer in the cafe don't have steam installed.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

moin wrote:...i play the game in nearby cyber cafe...
Then your CyberCafe has a Steam account, ask them to log it in long enough to apply the update. It's under 100MB so very fast to update.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Kellick
Captain

Post by Kellick »

GIJoe597 wrote:There are only 2 places to get the game, Steam and GamersGate. Gamersgate informs you Steamworks will be needed as a 3rd party application. It was clearly listed as needing Steam so we cannot complain if we purchased it.

*Full Disclosure - I do not use Steam either and I sympathize with you, but it is what it is.
Hey, there's 3 of us now :roll:
FlybyU
Warrant Officer

Post by FlybyU »

Balthagor please make a new thread when you have a none steam version out. I wouldn't mind if you had it on Gog.com i can buy it on my account Download it and save it like i do all my none DRM games. Steam is rentware and I wont buy from them unless its under $10 then its worth renting.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”