Stupid german ai invade directly to a well defended london

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

swedewolf
Major
Human: Yes

Stupid german ai invade directly to a well defended london

Post by swedewolf »

And without any nava support. The air support being slaughterd to by old wilderbeast and gauntlets enmass. This is late december -41 so weather is perfect for stupid invasions. Any reason for this behavior?
Ozi
Lieutenant

Re: Stupid german ai invade directly to a well defended lond

Post by Ozi »

swedewolf wrote:Any reason for this behavior?
Yes, a totally absent AI...
Ist the same with normal land invasions... the Defender wins, the attacking AI looses, sending all ist Units against heavily fortified positions... so basically the wars are decided some months after one side lost all ist Forces in stupid attacks.
swedewolf
Major

Post by swedewolf »

Now the germans sending groundtroops by merchant marine against New York? hehe
German and minor axis comming in droves. Sunked at least 20 units up to now. :-( All this nice units, tech tree and other historic nicities. Ruined by this clusterf......
Awh I thought I gonna have lots of fun with this game
swedewolf
Major

Post by swedewolf »

My spirit lit a bit when I saw the English navy saturated a ll facilities and units in and around caen. Maybee I gonna se an invaison here. And to my joy I see a line of ground units on merchant ships leaving England, but to my dissmay they all sailed towards Bremerhaven. And there was some huge German ships blowing them all to smitherins. ????????????
Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

They do get in every-so-often. I was playing USA recently, and was happily smashing the Axis when I noticed that part of Florida was occupied by Italy. They had slipped a couple of units in through Miami. And I've seen AI UK fall to German assault by sea, so it can happen.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”