Hurra I solved the US unemployment. :D

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

swedewolf
Major
Human: Yes

Hurra I solved the US unemployment. :D

Post by swedewolf »

I ofcource play as US and the only buildings I built is some research and midway fort. Havent got any building the last 6 month. Im now in early 40(started in -36) and very frequently I got 2 msg´s, to high domestic prices and Low work force(or similair). So with my 140+ mil pop I solved the unemployment issue. :wink:
Im sure this gonna be fixed toghether with the rank 4 or 5 for US tech lvl even thou I been at the top the last 2,5 years.
Aragos
General

Re: Hurra I solved the US unemployment. :D

Post by Aragos »

To reduce employment (the problem with the USA is over-employment, which makes everything cost more) is to scrap as many small/medium factories as you can. This will free up work force to work in the bigger and better factories. Also scrap all Petrol power (Oil is better used elsewhere) plants, and most small power plants, and replace them with Coal Plants if needed.

Option 2: Let Japan take over China. Then, when Dec 41 rolls around, land in China and "liberate it in the name of the Republic."

That way, you get all those Chinese workers, but no Partisans/Guerrillas (as you were never at war with China.

Yeah, Evil, but that is how I roll as America :D
swedewolf
Major
Human: Yes

Re: Hurra I solved the US unemployment. :D

Post by swedewolf »

Hehe nice.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”