Declred war against gernay 4 times but.....

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

swedewolf
Major
Human: Yes

Declred war against gernay 4 times but.....

Post by swedewolf »

It was strange getting reports that I got neutral attacks from Germany. all declarations have been by shoose that decision in msg boxes after Germany attack Poland. Finaly I found "sever action" tab, where it said no war exist but a big red button becond to me to press. Now I was at war finally, lost 4 infantry and 2 transport air in france by neutral fire :/
Wad?
Aragos
General

Re: Declred war against gernay 4 times but.....

Post by Aragos »

It sounds like your aircraft are overflying German territory when you are at peace and getting shot at.

There is a setting under the Defense tab that will allow you to turn off "Path over Neutral Nations."

The Big Red Button allows you to go to war. Press it Twice.
swedewolf
Major

Post by swedewolf »

Aragos wrote:It sounds like your aircraft are overflying German territory when you are at peace and getting shot at.

There is a setting under the Defense tab that will allow you to turn off "Path over Neutral Nations."

The Big Red Button allows you to go to war. Press it Twice.
Ok thanx, I have realized now that the declare choice in the msg about me being attacked doesnt work, its very confusing.
swedewolf
Major

Post by swedewolf »

Any official comments on this?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I'll do some testing...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

confirmed, we'll look into it.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
swedewolf
Major

Post by swedewolf »

Balthagor wrote:confirmed, we'll look into it.
Great, thank you. [_]B
Von Bismarck
Captain

Post by Von Bismarck »

Ok thanx, I have realized now that the declare choice in the msg about me being attacked doesnt work, its very confusing.
The declare war option off of the incursion notification window doesn't automatically declare war, as you know. Rather, it centers you on the country that is crossing your border without permission, so that you can Declare war on them from the diplomatic options menu. I don't see this as being a problem, but if Balt. wants to fix it then, by all means. I think the only issue I see would be Global Opinion of the event and how that effects trade offers and volatility. I would hope that war justification is directly tied to the incursion event so World Opinion of your declaration would be favorable or at least deferential, whichever way they decide to make it work.
Crimea.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
swedewolf
Major

Post by swedewolf »

Mind you, one of my dows was as the mutual defence treaty with poland, there I also chosed declare war option. as a newbee and new to the supreme series it should be clear. I actually thought I was at war as both Italy and Germany attacked my units.
czert
Captain

Post by czert »

jup i think that for every incursion you get bigger and bigger reason to go to war, thus not sufering penalty for dowing that forever incursor.
And i will love that you can set - automatocaly engage that incursing plane/unit.
Can you beat me ?http://czert1938.mybrute.com

Want help to develop/play mod for one of best games ever ? Try this. http://www.ja-galaxy-forum.com/board/ub ... =cfrm&c=11
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

czert wrote:jup i think that for every incursion you get bigger and bigger reason to go to war, thus not sufering penalty for dowing that forever incursor.
And i will love that you can set - automatocaly engage that incursing plane/unit.
Are you sure about that? I have multiple air incursions and my CB doesn't rise....
Please teach AI everything!

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”