Sandbox games and events

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Zuikaku
General
Human: Yes

Sandbox games and events

Post by Zuikaku »

Are some special events like "Anschluss" and annexation of Checzoslovakia available to German player when playin sandbox game? Or are they campaign only?
Please teach AI everything!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Sandbox games and events

Post by Balthagor »

Events can be designed for any combination of Sandbox/Campaign/Scenario. We are still playing with the balance of what events should be in which. Currently, in the sandbox, you get most of the events with little explanation if conditions are right. In campaign you get similar or the same events but are given objectives to help you "stay on track".
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Balthagor wrote:Events can be designed for any combination of Sandbox/Campaign/Scenario. We are still playing with the balance of what events should be in which. Currently, in the sandbox, you get most of the events with little explanation if conditions are right. In campaign you get similar or the same events but are given objectives to help you "stay on track".
Thanks!
Please teach AI everything!
gevans
Warrant Officer

Post by gevans »

I've been modding sandbox 1936.
Part of my modding involves combining countries together to make new world powers.

But I often run into a problem with the game crashing after a period of months....... up to a couple of years or so..

Often I can get past the crash by loading the saved game into multiplayer and restarting as a different country for just a day or two till I get past the date of the crash.........and then switch back to the country I was playing.
But this doesn't always work.

I'm almost certain these crashes are caused by event conflicts and it's very difficult to impossible to figure out which event is causing each crash.

Is there an easy way to determine this ?
And is there a way to turn off or eliminate all events ?

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”