The 16th republic!

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Hullu Hevonen
General

The 16th republic!

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Re: The 16th republic!

Post by Legend »

We don't model individual SSRs but through scripted events this area is affected during the Winter War. The planned map start date in 1941 does also account for border changes in this area too.

- Daxon
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: The 16th republic!

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

As an modder I have a question, say I'm not satisfied with what ever region and wanted to add it/expand it/decrease it etc, which currently is possible in a very limited capasity, but also give it loyality, say via events, allowing us to edit the loyality layer in a similar manner?

Say in this example, I removed the loyality of the lost territory of Finland when it was forced to agree never to press to reclaim the territories in future. Also modify the territorial changes to the SSR that I se fit, since it's borders have changed over time etc. And possibly add them back later in 1992(+/- 1 year) when the newly independent Russia offered to sell back Karelia to Finland(if player accepts loyality is changed, otherwise not). Since the loyality has effect on production if territory is not owned by the same nation as it's loyal to.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”