Alliances

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Bradlad9
Corporal
Human: Yes

Alliances

Post by Bradlad9 »

Hey,

I havent played much of supreme ruler cold war, 2020 is more my thing, and the alliance section is broken really as we can all agree on :P
Will axis and Aliies be on ? Similar to the Cold war game?

Also is there any chance we will be able to create our own alliances this time ?

Like the federation from new call of duty ?

Sorru if that wasnt very understandable :P
George Geczy
General

Re: Alliances

Post by George Geczy »

We're changing the way alliances work a bit for SR1936, though the primary focus is on Allies vs Axis.

In the campaigns and sandbox games there isn't generally going to be a chance to create your alliance, except through modding.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

George Geczy wrote:We're changing the way alliances work a bit for SR1936, though the primary focus is on Allies vs Axis.

In the campaigns and sandbox games there isn't generally going to be a chance to create your alliance, except through modding.
Oh wow.. little clarification is needed here... You are removing alliances from the diplomacy option then I take it? Scripted with the new event system only?
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

You can still sign alliance treaties but Sphere position has a bigger impact on AI regions decision to accept or decline.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Balthagor wrote:You can still sign alliance treaties but Sphere position has a bigger impact on AI regions decision to accept or decline.
so spheres actually mean something outside of breaking war mechanics and sphere victory condition? :wink:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”