Some Ideas, that could have been talked about.....

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Vish_Virtus
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Some Ideas, that could have been talked about.....

Post by Vish_Virtus »

Things I would like to see, I know something might have been discussed already, but this is my POV….

1. I would like to see Carrier battle groups, and it should be grab 5 or 10 ships…. And then the ICON for all the ships to stay in the one HEX. You can have a default icon for that, maybe change the Icon with Carrier type and smaller ships around it. But the fleet should have limitation of distance and speed to the slowest ship…. Make it easier to add planes and once the planes are there, they won’t fly off and never come back. Attack range with circle around the fleet indicating the range of the bombers/torpedo bomber. Might need a new way to account for bombers, fighters, T-Bombers on Carries but I would like to see something for countries that can make them be special. The UK was a power house but the dang ships are uncontrollable. Need to give them very special orders to make them effective it works but I wish it would be smoother….

2. I would like loading Nukes into Bombers easier. Off course you have to research it.

3. I would make Oil a rare commodity for some countries…. There is abundant and depleted but I don’t really see the difference. Maybe Barrel/day would be a better way to do it…. Resource wars would be cool.

4. Fighting for resources would be good aspect. Put more in Africa to use that land mass more. Africa should focused a bit to stretch out countries armies a bit.

5. I would like to see more building options, not sure but a Coal to Oil building would be good if that isn’t already in the list of things to add

6. I think I read it somewhere about adding all the experimental units. That would be cool like to see the E75 German tank E100,

7. Can the train system be utilized at all the tracks are they but they don’t do anything other than moving force a bit faster. And trains were a massive resources in WW1 WW2

8. Never really looked but there should be a ship that supplies fleets or other ships to extend their range like a fuel plan. Maybe already there but never researched it

9. Nuke Silos should be a building to build, so the enemy can take it over. Could already be there maybe…….

10. I know this will sounds nuts but can the map be bigger. Just 50% more hexs….. Yeah I am nuts.

11. Chemical warfare…. Tech tree with vehicle to launch it.

Some of this could already be in there but I never got that far to test every detail. I tend to make quicker games. Those are just ideas I would like to see and I completely understand it would be revamping the game to much… would really like to see trains be useful….. OH wait what about each country gets two war trains and 150KM around it supplies the region with more resources so tanks and trucks can keep moving forward……. Or can move infantry around faster in large numbers. I know this isn’t a train sim but they were a big factor in ww2.

Honestly if nothing gets put in I already bought the KickStarter for $75 bones can’t wait for it!!!!!!! (whatever one had the Battlegoat shirt!!!)

I know some people are wanting 1000s of units per country, it will kill athe game speed something bad
Legend
General

Re: Some Ideas, that could have been talked about.....

Post by Legend »

Hi Vish_Virtus
7. Can the train system be utilized at all the tracks are they but they don’t do anything other than moving force a bit faster. And trains were a massive resources in WW1 WW2
"rails" or train tracks in our game also help move supply from a supply point.
Vish_Virtus
Sergeant

Re: Some Ideas, that could have been talked about.....

Post by Vish_Virtus »

Ok, but what about 2 trains with the German 240mm howitzer uhhhhh yeahhhh..... BOOOOOOM. I know I am dreaming here. Would be be cool.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”