Must Haves for Supreme Ruler 1936

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Ronald Raygun
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Must Haves for Supreme Ruler 1936

Post by Ronald Raygun »

1) It is a very small thing, (although may take some coding), but it has Always bothered me greatly in all of the previous Supreme Ruler Games how nations like North and South Korea, or East and West Germany remain like that when they are either unified or one is taken by another nation. In cases like these I would love it for these types of nations to be changed to the simple name (Korea, Vietnam, etc.) to show a change that would obviously be made.

2) When you are controlling a nation, that leader's image appears as your avatar, and when that leader historically changes or in an election it changes to the new leader as your avatar.. For example if im in the 50's my avatar would be Eisenhower, but in 1960-61 it would change to Kennedy.

3) A shattered world scenario from the get go...

4) the ability to choose successors from a list when controlling Fascist, Communist, or Dictatorial nations. With consequences in relation to the choice.

5) Implement a much more in depth election system in Nations.... maybe even have a tab under the state minister for election campaigns, or in the case of dictators, propaganda campaigns.

6) the possibility for civil war outbreaks. Now not only having to worry about outside nations but your own nation buckling under you if it gets worse enough could add a new element to game play. Also when changing governments during gameplay, like from Democracy to Dictatorship being forced to overthrow the current government loyal forces would be interesting.

7) The adding of "Wonder Weapons" as a technology branch. like super tanks, ballistic missiles, etc.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Must Haves for Supreme Ruler 1936

Post by Balthagor »

Please help reduce forum clutter and search before starting a new thread. There was exactly the same topic two posts below yours;

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 69&t=21428
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”