Nation special features -Lebensborn or SS counterfeit money

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

arko
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Nation special features -Lebensborn or SS counterfeit money

Post by arko »

Could it be possible to include such features that are unique for individual countries?
Such as the Lebensborn of the SS, which could increase population (or at least: military reserve, manpower for the SS troops) or the secret project by the SS to flood the UK economy with counterfeit pound notes, which were produced by imprisoned by inmates in some concentration camps. (Even I have absolutely no desire to see such features as concentration camps or gulags implemented!)
UK hat a secret research lab which was tasked with decyphering the Enigma code (machine).
These could be build as special buildings available only in a certain country and only in a very limited number.

Of course, it could be modded, I think. But perhaps such unique features could be implemented for several countries?

I admit these are special wishes/ideas but perhaps such features could be implemented to give each country a more typical flair of the era. (A later implementation in an update would also be an option. Otherwise perhaps someone might use my words as motivation for his own mod. The 1930s-40s are a peculiar time, in which many interesting developments have (and could have) taken place. Full of opportunities, but also very cruel and a terrible epsiode in our history.)
suaske666
Major
Human: Yes

Re: Nation special features -Lebensborn or SS counterfeit mo

Post by suaske666 »

i disagree that only certain countries should have features available. In this case i'd make a technology which allows that to be built and i'd give it to some countries, but i think the player should be able to research it with any country. at least in theory

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”