suggestion :)

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

drago616
Private
Human: Yes

suggestion :)

Post by drago616 »

dear developers & community :)

i have a few small ( or not ) suggestions for the coming supreme ruler 1936 :)

- please add a turn based mode if possible like you did in supreme ruler 2010 that would be great :)

- supreme ruler is a very "slow" game please add in the game "setup" for example in the sandbox mode an optionn, a modificator for build times .. perhaps somthing like :

build speed slow" ( it means somthing like 50 % of thenormal game speed )
build speed "orginal" ( it means normal supreme ruler speed )
build speed "faster" ( 100 % faster build times )
build speed "very fast" ( 250 % faster than "orginal" )
and a custom setting where you type in your own buildspeed up to 1000% (?!)

the same option should be possible for research so you can customize your game more and the game don t need so much time but the fun should be the same :)

it where perfect options for multiplayer games too it speed up the game and perhaps more people are interested in the game because it still don´t need so much time :)

another thing please add a tech tree to the game :)

next idea i wish if possible is :

in custom games modifying the start tech level somthing like "everybody starts with same tech level "

should be somthing like

"early"
"advanced"
and so on .. i suggest 5 tech levels :) to choose at the start :)

a map editor would be great easy to use where you set up : Ressources for every country , paint where is what resource you can delete for example oil in one country and paint it to another so you can make custom maps and brush new borders :)

i hope everything is understandable my English issn´t the best

thanks for your time :)

greetings from germany :)
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Re: suggestion :)

Post by Legend »

Hi, you say Supreme Ruler is a very slow game...
What version are you playing? I ask, because Supreme Ruler Cold War runs quite fast now with updates etc. It's almost too fast if you are fighting so we have to slow it down if we are in a battle. ... And, SR1936 will run fast too.

We actually have so many ideas that we tend to give gameplay features a higher priority than game settings.
Much of what you ask for may be better left for modding.

Adding the tech tree - I think we've stated plans for this in some form or another... But, the tech tree is not your basic step by step progression. Stay tuned for what we announce for SR1936.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”