Preorders

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Zuikaku
General
Human: Yes

Preorders

Post by Zuikaku »

Will it be possible to preorder SR1936 (or better SR1929 :D )?
If so, will we be able to know what are the improvements over SRCW, new features implemented and what is the current status of the project?
Please teach AI everything!
Fistalis
General

Re: Preorders

Post by Fistalis »

Zuikaku wrote:Will it be possible to preorder SR1936 (or better SR1929 :D )?
If so, will we be able to know what are the improvements over SRCW, new features implemented and what is the current status of the project?
Wierd I was actually thinking about pre orders earlier today... er yesterday to you sun dwellers. Also slightly off topic but could have ramifications on the question. Are you guys publishing this one yourself I assume since Paradox isn't? (granted given the fact that digital downloads is so prevalent there is less of a need for a publisher in the classic sense these days.)

Personally I avoid pre-orders usually.. but would make an exception for BG.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

Fistalis wrote:
Wierd I was actually thinking about pre orders earlier today... er yesterday to you sun dwellers. Also slightly off topic but could have ramifications on the question. Are you guys publishing this one yourself I assume since Paradox isn't? (granted given the fact that digital downloads is so prevalent there is less of a need for a publisher in the classic sense these days.)

same, you neve know what to expect with a pre order other than call of duty since that's always the same game. I don't know what to expect with sr 1936, but whatever it is I want to own it. even if it's bad i want to know how bad (though i seriously doubt it will be bad, especially if they actually listen to the community).
BareJag
Warrant Officer

Post by BareJag »

Fistalis wrote:

Just what I was thinking when I found out about SR1936 yesterday.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”