Unlimited

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

tropicadero
Corporal
Human: Yes

Unlimited

Post by tropicadero »

Does the game have an ending in sandbox mode or unlimited time i hope they have unlimited]
Legend
General

Re: Unlimited

Post by Legend »

This is not decided yet, but we have had a "PLAY ON" option - in previous titles - to let players continue... We may include it and use SRCW data to let you continue... but I make no promises.

- Daxon
Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

I for one would love the option to just keep going, with the understanding that there are no events, etc. after Sr36 "runs out."

Nothing more frustrating than having a game "end" on you before you've done all you wanted :)
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

One feature in all our games has been a "Sandbox" mode that allows players to continue with their own choice of victory conditions, and that will also be the case in SR1936. We have no intention of putting a hard-wired ending into our sandbox gameplay.

-- George.
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

George Geczy wrote:One feature in all our games has been a "Sandbox" mode that allows players to continue with their own choice of victory conditions, and that will also be the case in SR1936. We have no intention of putting a hard-wired ending into our sandbox gameplay.

-- George.

I hope also it would be possible to get time realted untis :) I mean that we will not have to build 1945 ships in 1975 or in 1964 etc.
Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

burock82 wrote:
George Geczy wrote:One feature in all our games has been a "Sandbox" mode that allows players to continue with their own choice of victory conditions, and that will also be the case in SR1936. We have no intention of putting a hard-wired ending into our sandbox gameplay.

-- George.

I hope also it would be possible to get time realted untis :) I mean that we will not have to build 1945 ships in 1975 or in 1964 etc.
If the system is basically the same, it should be a minimal effort to add in all the techs to 2070.
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Has BGs maybe decided to increase timeframe, so the game starts before 1936?? And are we going to be able to play through the Cold war and beyond with all the unit designs available and (re)balanced??
Please teach AI everything!

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”