indepence and countries

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

tropicadero
Corporal
Human: Yes

indepence and countries

Post by tropicadero »

can u be able to give a colony indepence if uf want like Great britain gives India independenence? And will we have Nationalist Spain and Republican Spain and Nationalist China and Communist China?
number47
General

Re: indepence and countries

Post by number47 »

tropicadero wrote:can u be able to give a colony indepence if uf want like Great britain gives India independenence? And will we have Nationalist Spain and Republican Spain and Nationalist China and Communist China?
You are able to liberate your own colony in SRCW so that feature will for sure be present in SR1936...
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
dax1
Brigadier Gen.

Post by dax1 »

number47 wrote:
tropicadero wrote:can u be able to give a colony indepence if uf want like Great britain gives India independenence? And will we have Nationalist Spain and Republican Spain and Nationalist China and Communist China?
You are able to liberate your own colony in SRCW so that feature will for sure be present in SR1936...
I hope I could choose of libarate also fall regions....
now if I conquer a nation I can choose of colonize, annex or liberate just the exes that are loyal to conquered nation...other exes auto-annex.
example: North Korea annex South...I can invade North and choose -first pop up- "Colonize north", -second pop up- "liberate South".
Con forza ed ardimento
TheCyab6a
Lt. Colonel

Post by TheCyab6a »

one really big thing im thinking about is will u be able to liberate a defeated nation if u follow history and take back europe from germany will u bring the old nations back??
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

TheCyab6a wrote:one really big thing im thinking about is will u be able to liberate a defeated nation if u follow history and take back europe from germany will u bring the old nations back??
Well they have all the pieces in place to do this in SRCW they just haven't brought them together. I imagine they will since as I said the basic building blocks are already present. Pretty much you can do this via event already in cold war.. they just need to put in a way for the player to do it once he's conquered a territory that was already dead. Which reminds me of something I've REALLY been wanting but thats another post.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”