Awesome!

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Legend
General
Human: Yes

Re: Awesome!

Post by Legend »

number47 wrote:@ Legend

Could it be possible to expand the max number of region codes in new SR1936? Maybe to include numbers too beside the letters...(it would give us 10 new slots to use for regions codes)
Is it possible, yes. Will we devote development time to this... I don't know (but I think this falls lower on the list). We have so many wishlist items / features etc... and we prioritize what items make it into the game.
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Legend wrote:
number47 wrote:@ Legend

Could it be possible to expand the max number of region codes in new SR1936? Maybe to include numbers too beside the letters...(it would give us 10 new slots to use for regions codes)
Is it possible, yes. Will we devote development time to this... I don't know (but I think this falls lower on the list). We have so many wishlist items / features etc... and we prioritize what items make it into the game.
Thanks for the response. :wink:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Garethw87
Warrant Officer

Post by Garethw87 »

More then happy to see you guys making a new Supreme Ruler!! I will be honest I didn't enjoy Cold War so much. I didn't like the sphere but I bought it and tried it still! However Supreme Ruler 2020 is amazing and, yes even though WWII has been done so many times... it's still a good era for video gaming! Can't wait!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Garethw87 wrote:More then happy to see you guys making a new Supreme Ruler!! I will be honest I didn't enjoy Cold War so much. I didn't like the sphere but I bought it and tried it still! However Supreme Ruler 2020 is amazing and, yes even though WWII has been done so many times... it's still a good era for video gaming! Can't wait!
Have you tried any of the mods? That might give you more the experience you're looking for.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Garethw87
Warrant Officer

Post by Garethw87 »

Balthagor wrote:
Garethw87 wrote:More then happy to see you guys making a new Supreme Ruler!! I will be honest I didn't enjoy Cold War so much. I didn't like the sphere but I bought it and tried it still! However Supreme Ruler 2020 is amazing and, yes even though WWII has been done so many times... it's still a good era for video gaming! Can't wait!
Have you tried any of the mods? That might give you more the experience you're looking for.
Hey Balthagor! Thanks for the reply. I have this weird thing about using MODs.. I prefer to just use the game as it comes!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Garethw87 wrote:
Balthagor wrote:
Hey Balthagor! Thanks for the reply. I have this weird thing about using MODs.. I prefer to just use the game as it comes!
I can understand that, but really most of the mods out there change the content, not the function of the game. Imagine if users could add characters they created to a game of street fighter or could add new cars to a game of Need for Speed. That's what most of the mods for our game are like.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
barkhauer
Colonel

Post by barkhauer »

A friend and I have been playing the crap out of the 2020 converted mods for SRCW. Our biggest complaint is that we can't use the Big Red Button on our pimped-out minors (I have SLBMs as Afghanistan, damnit, and I wanna use them!)
TheCyab6a
Lt. Colonel

Post by TheCyab6a »

soooo any idea on a release date ??? :D
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Seems that this forum is dead....
Please teach AI everything!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

not dead, hibernating.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Zuikaku wrote:Seems that this forum is dead....
These forums have never been high traffic. I think it has some to do with the type of people that play the game. They are not a bunch of forum whores like all of us. You can see this by people posting they have been playing the game for years and lurking, but never made an account and posted till they have that one question they cant find an answer to. I also find the postings come in spurts. you might get a few weeks of slow, then a bunch for a couple days. Also weekend tend to not be big on postings. Seems like Mondays and Tuesdays are more for postings. and this is all just in my observations. The actual could be different.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”