anyone want to play

This forum has been archived. Please use the new multiplayer forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

C.S.A
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

anyone want to play

Post by C.S.A »

does anyone want to start playing online every ummm sunday at 10 pm every sunday Eastern Standard Time I do have game ranger but its not working or that other thing but I do want to play through direct connect so yeah if I have someone who wants to play we will sort this out 8).
Last edited by C.S.A on Jul 03 2013, edited 1 time in total.
It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. It's a far, far better rest I go to then I have ever known. - A Tale of Two Cities
Mission Space
Colonel

Re: anyone want to play

Post by Mission Space »

I am willing to play, ill do direct connect but if you have Hamachi that'd be cool
C.S.A
Lieutenant

Post by C.S.A »

yeah its just us 2 but I think that the reason is because people are scared to share they're IP I know I am but theres a reaspn for that and that hackers. but if it will help us get a party I will check on Hamachi. I have game ranger but it is not working.
It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. It's a far, far better rest I go to then I have ever known. - A Tale of Two Cities
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

C.S.A wrote:yeah its just us 2 but I think that the reason is because people are scared to share they're IP I know I am but theres a reaspn for that and that hackers. but if it will help us get a party I will check on Hamachi. I have game ranger but it is not working.
whats the issue with gameranger?
C.S.A
Lieutenant

Post by C.S.A »

when ever I try to join and play online gameranger throws up a message saying something about my firewall and that I have to open up udp 16000 I have no idea how to do that.
Niko465
Colonel

Post by Niko465 »

Not to mention how more laggy a game is when started using Gameranger.
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
C.S.A
Lieutenant

Post by C.S.A »

I think I got game ranger working so if you still want to play we should try to get dates and times sat up.
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

C.S.A wrote:I think I got game ranger working so if you still want to play we should try to get dates and times sat up.
Ill do it, i have game ranger add me im Mission Space

Return to “SRCW Multiplayer Games”