I locked minister from ressources - but they keep on buying

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

steelwarrior77
Corporal
Human: Yes

I locked minister from ressources - but they keep on buying

Post by steelwarrior77 »

In huge amounts where I have a lot of surplus - what can I do - it ruins my economy big time...or is this showing the amount of ressources I receive from colonies? I play the newst version on steam...
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Re: I locked minister from ressources - but they keep on buy

Post by GreenGoblin »

steelwarrior77 wrote:In huge amounts where I have a lot of surplus - what can I do - it ruins my economy big time...or is this showing the amount of ressources I receive from colonies? I play the newst version on steam...
Check if the bulk purchases slider is at zero. Also what country are you playing as?
steelwarrior77
Corporal

Post by steelwarrior77 »

Hey, thanks yes and India - it looks like it is the surplus I am gaining from my colonies;-) thanks for the answer

Can anyone confirm that surplus from colonies show as negative trades in commodities?
Salazar
Sergeant

Post by Salazar »

I would seriously doubt that. All red in Trade screen means you are buying. Your colonies are like stupid slaves, blind slaves. Asides the increase in base rate you get for the res, you just need to trade with them (rip them off) and they'll accept everything. That way u can take all their stock of every commodity.

The only thing I allow my ministers to control, and still I need to perk it regularly, is the amount on spending in Research Efficiency.

Return to “Issues & Support”