Loyalty Color Key

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Legend, Balthagor, Moderators

GenPatton43
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Loyalty Color Key

#1 Post by GenPatton43 » Dec 18 2013

Is there anything like a key or page somewhere that shows the various loyalty colors and what their corresponding loyalty values are?

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Loyalty Color Key

#2 Post by Balthagor » Dec 18 2013

The color is a match to the color assigned to the region, it has no other meaning.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

GenPatton43
Warrant Officer

#3 Post by GenPatton43 » Dec 18 2013

Balthagor wrote:The color is a match to the color assigned to the region, it has no other meaning.

What's the point of it then? I recently invaded Afghanistan and have been waiting for the Muj to show up but so far nothing.
After I invaded China awhile back, I had a pretty intense insurgency going on as well as a conventional fight. But the moment they were conquered, the insurgency stopped. Haven't seen a partisan since.

Zuikaku
General

#4 Post by Zuikaku » Dec 18 2013

GenPatton43 wrote:
Balthagor wrote:The color is a match to the color assigned to the region, it has no other meaning.

What's the point of it then? I recently invaded Afghanistan and have been waiting for the Muj to show up but so far nothing.
After I invaded China awhile back, I had a pretty intense insurgency going on as well as a conventional fight. But the moment they were conquered, the insurgency stopped. Haven't seen a partisan since.
I think that SR engine fails to understand that partisan activiti continues or even increases when region falls or is annexed....
Please teach AI to liberate and colonize instead of only annexing!

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

#5 Post by Balthagor » Dec 18 2013

GenPatton43 wrote:...But the moment they were conquered, the insurgency stopped. Haven't seen a partisan since.
SR1936 is the first version of the engine that supports the possibility for partisans from "dead" regions. This is not a feature of the previous titles.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

GenPatton43
Warrant Officer

#6 Post by GenPatton43 » Dec 18 2013

Balthagor wrote:
GenPatton43 wrote:...But the moment they were conquered, the insurgency stopped. Haven't seen a partisan since.
SR1936 is the first version of the engine that supports the possibility for partisans from "dead" regions. This is not a feature of the previous titles.
What are the conditions for a partisan to show up? Right now, Afghanistan is a colony, so lets say you've got ten nations who are all pumping money in to aid or start an insurgency. Both the military and civilian support is under 5%. At some point, should it be expected that some show up?

Return to “Issues & Support”