Trade bug

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Mnemozyne
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Trade bug

Post by Mnemozyne »

Ill add two screen dumps they will explain everything. Didnt read through all threads to find duplicate issues but since the same thing existed before the 7.3.1 update its ok to assume you dont know about it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Trade bug

Post by Balthagor »

Have you got a savegame for this? I just tried it and as soon as I ask for the 100M the offer goes red and stays red.

If you have a savegame where this is reproducible, please zip and e-mail it to me with ticket 17050 in the subject line.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Mnemozyne
Sergeant

Post by Mnemozyne »

[quote="Balthagor"]Have you got a savegame for this? I just tried it and as soon as I ask for the 100M the offer goes red and stays red.

Yes it seem to be a problem when you try to trade money with the AI combined with that tech, sure ill send a save game.
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Mnemozyne wrote:
Balthagor wrote:Have you got a savegame for this? I just tried it and as soon as I ask for the 100M the offer goes red and stays red.

Yes it seem to be a problem when you try to trade money with the AI combined with that tech, sure ill send a save game.
Sometimes, I noted that AI refuses to buy tech that they don't need/want or have currently in their research slot. Should probably load that save in MP as Belgium and check if they are currently researching "Basic Submarine tech"...
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

k, I'll investigate.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues & Support”