Facility costs?

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Aigars1993
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Facility costs?

Post by Aigars1993 »

I do have few mil.facilities and that all.
Where facility costs come from?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
number47
General

Re: Facility costs?

Post by number47 »

Probably because you are playing Modern world with beta update applied...if not, then I don't know
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Greece with a GDP like that is certain to be Modern World. As mentioned, Fistalis has not yet been able to update his mod.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Balthagor wrote:Greece with a GDP like that is certain to be Modern World. As mentioned, Fistalis has not yet been able to update his mod.
Generally speaking the economy as a whole is screwed if you try to run the modern world with the current betas. Primarily because I haven't revamped my economy to work with the changes BG has implemented.

There are so many moving parts in the modern world mod that I didn't want to have to revamp everything every time a beta is released so i haven't, and won't bother to update it til we receive the final release version of update 3. Basically everytime BG changes a File I have to redo my file of the same type to properly support their changes, something I'm just not willing to sink time into for a constant stream of betas.

and yes that is most assuredly the modern world mod in the screen shot, with the beta applied afterwards. The GDP of greece is the give away, the fact that its using the beta UI instead of my UI changes gives away that the beta was applied AFTER installing the modern world.

For now I suggest running either the beta or the modern world but not both. Of course you can run the modern world with the beta, but you are likely to see some very strange things going on with the economy, like in this screen shot.

After update 3 is released I will suggest installing update 3 THEN the new modern world version when I release it. Since applying the mod first then update 3 will remove the majority of my UI changes.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Aigars1993
Warrant Officer

Post by Aigars1993 »

Fistalis wrote:
Balthagor wrote:Greece with a GDP like that is certain to be Modern World. As mentioned, Fistalis has not yet been able to update his mod.
Generally speaking the economy as a whole is screwed if you try to run the modern world with the current betas. Primarily because I haven't revamped my economy to work with the changes BG has implemented.

There are so many moving parts in the modern world mod that I didn't want to have to revamp everything every time a beta is released so i haven't, and won't bother to update it til we receive the final release version of update 3. Basically everytime BG changes a File I have to redo my file of the same type to properly support their changes, something I'm just not willing to sink time into for a constant stream of betas.

and yes that is most assuredly the modern world mod in the screen shot, with the beta applied afterwards. The GDP of greece is the give away, the fact that its using the beta UI instead of my UI changes gives away that the beta was applied AFTER installing the modern world.

For now I suggest running either the beta or the modern world but not both. Of course you can run the modern world with the beta, but you are likely to see some very strange things going on with the economy, like in this screen shot.

After update 3 is released I will suggest installing update 3 THEN the new modern world version when I release it. Since applying the mod first then update 3 will remove the majority of my UI changes.
All EU is screwed together with USA and Japan...
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Aigars1993 wrote:
Fistalis wrote:

All EU is screwed together with USA and Japan...
Yes, as I said its due to the changes they made in the Beta. unless you're running 7.2.2 then it should be fine. But then you have to deal with mass deployments. Either way those are your choices until the changes BG makes get locked down enough for me to invest time into modifying the modern world for it. Since they are still tweaking things there is no sense in me spending 20 hours or more to update for the beta when it may change in the release.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace

Return to “Issues & Support”