Units from Game are gone !!

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Quakemexico
Corporal
Human: Yes

Units from Game are gone !!

Post by Quakemexico »

For a reason i cant explain Manufacturated Units that are even deployed or in Reserves are getting gone ! just like that, I dont have activated nothing for this or any unit to get gone for ever !!

Even some units i have investigated like the Los Angeles Class Submarine, in the same moment i end the investigation , pufff is gone not a change to build it !!

In fact a lot of units that i have never manufacturated are gone for ever not even a chance to build one.

Now i have seen that my 75th Wing of F15 A Eagles are getting empty from my reserves i do have 50 units now i have 34 just like that one day pass and puff one more get lost !!

Any ideas ???
Fistalis
General

Re: Units from Game are gone !!

Post by Fistalis »

Does the Ai minister have control of your units? If so he may be moving them out of reserve.

As to the researching units and not having in build list, check options>controls if you have show obsolete or replaced units checked or not. If you do not then check these boxes.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Quakemexico
Corporal

Re: Units from Game are gone !!

Post by Quakemexico »

Fistalis wrote:Does the Ai minister have control of your units? If so he may be moving them out of reserve.

As to the researching units and not having in build list, check options>controls if you have show obsolete or replaced units checked or not. If you do not then check these boxes.
Mi Minister have NOT control of nothing i do

About the Show obsolete units have fix the not show !! so my guess is obsolete units was getting replaced ??? alone ???

Return to “Issues & Support”